Help! How do I cook this turkey? Which turkey should I get? Well, we weren’t sure either, so here’s a handy dandy guide to help you out this Thanksgiving. Also available as a tea towel (Let’s Talk Turkey Kitchen Towel), so you will never have to crack open that dusty cookbook or Google it again!
For something fun to do while you wait for your bird to cook – click here to download our free printable “I Am Thankful For” cards – have everyone fill one out and then read them aloud! Good luck with the cooking and have an awesome T-Day!
Out of all the things that I cook, this Zucchini Pie Recipe is the number one recipe that I get asked to share!
My mother in law gave me this recipe over 15 years ago and I have been making it ever since. It has become a favorite side at Thanksgiving and an easy weeknight meal with the addition of a salad and some bread.
I shortened the recipe a bit to fit on our custom recipe towel but have written it in detail below. Enjoy!
4 large zucchinis, shredded
1 onion, finely chopped
1 cup Bisquick
4 eggs, lightly beaten
1 stick melted butter
3/4 – 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp Season Salt
Large handful parsley, finely chopped
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 13 x 19 inch baking dish.
- In a food processor, shred zucchini. You can also shred zucchini with a hand shredder. Transfer to a bowl.
- In a food processor fitted with a blade, pulse onion and parsley until very finely chopped or even almost pureed. You can also chop both the onion and parsley by hand but I have found the food processor to be faster and I prefer the texture. Transfer into the bowl with zucchini.
- Lightly beat eggs in a small bowl.
- Add Bisquick, melted butter, parmesan cheese, eggs, season salt, salt and pepper to your bowl with the shredded zucchini, onion and parsley. Mix
- Add mixture to your greased baking dish and bake for 40. minutes or until lightly brown on the top.
You can make a day ahead if serving as a Thanksgiving side and reheat at 325
Do you have a favorite recipe that you’d like to see on a personalized recipe towel? Share yours with us for a chance to be featured on our blog and win a keepsake towel to enjoy for years to come! Share your recipe to psychobabyonline(at)gmail.com
Clockwise from top right: Chicago’s Bang Bang Pie’s Butterscotch Meringue (for when you don’t want to bake!) | Joy The Baker’s Bourbon Pear Pumpkin Pie | The Pioneer Woman’s Nantucket Cranberry Pie | Smitten Kitchen’s Pumpkin Pie | Rachael Ray’s Apple Pie (click links for recipes!)
It’s high time for pie time! Thanksgiving is just around the corner and we’ve gathered up a few amazing recipes for some tasty T-Day pies. Can’t bake any of these delicious pies without a pie plate! Check out our new glass etched pie plates and bakeware, and stay tuned, more designs are coming soon for the holiday!
1. Mini Cookies | 2. Personalized Little Turkeys Kitchen Towel $12.00 | 3. Pumpkin Pie Earrings | 4. Personalized Football Belly Baby Gown: Brown & White $26.00 | 5. But First, Football Unisex Raglan Shirt $24.00 | 6. Personalized Home Cooking Glass Pie Plate $30.00 | 7. Personalized Little Turkeys Throw Pillow $25.00 | 8. Crocheted Turkey
Hey all you little turkeys! Better get your stretchiest pants ready, because T-Day is coming up SOON! We picked a few of our favorite Thanksgiving gift ideas – our Personalized Little Turkeys Kitchen Towel is THE best hostess gift if you’re heading to someone elses house for dinner. Gobble up these almost too cute to eat mini cookies or bake up your most famous pumpkin pie in our etched glass Home Cooking Pie Plate!
Check out all our cute family Thanksgiving gifts now, before you’re asleep on the couch “watching” football!