Superbowl 52 is just around the corner… whether you’re coming for the snacks and staying for the game, coming for the half-time show and staying for the snacks or some other combo – we’ve got ya covered! Since Da Bears aren’t involved, we’re not as invested as we could be… and our minds have turned to what we’re gonna eat rather than who is gonna win! (And J Tim, of course…) Check out these three rad recipes for a yummy dip, hot wings, and a classic chili! What do you make sure is on your Superbowl snack table every year?
Contest closed – thank you!
Check out all our personalized recipe towels and our football pinboard for even more sport-tacular fun!
Help! How do I cook this turkey? Which turkey should I get? Well, we weren’t sure either, so here’s a handy dandy guide to help you out this Thanksgiving. Also available as a tea towel (Let’s Talk Turkey Kitchen Towel), so you will never have to crack open that dusty cookbook or Google it again!
For something fun to do while you wait for your bird to cook – click here to download our free printable “I Am Thankful For” cards – have everyone fill one out and then read them aloud! Good luck with the cooking and have an awesome T-Day!
Out of all the things that I cook, this Zucchini Pie Recipe is the number one recipe that I get asked to share!
My mother in law gave me this recipe over 15 years ago and I have been making it ever since. It has become a favorite side at Thanksgiving and an easy weeknight meal with the addition of a salad and some bread.
I shortened the recipe a bit to fit on our custom recipe towel but have written it in detail below. Enjoy!
4 large zucchinis, shredded
1 onion, finely chopped
1 cup Bisquick
4 eggs, lightly beaten
1 stick melted butter
3/4 – 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp Season Salt
Large handful parsley, finely chopped
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 13 x 19 inch baking dish.
- In a food processor, shred zucchini. You can also shred zucchini with a hand shredder. Transfer to a bowl.
- In a food processor fitted with a blade, pulse onion and parsley until very finely chopped or even almost pureed. You can also chop both the onion and parsley by hand but I have found the food processor to be faster and I prefer the texture. Transfer into the bowl with zucchini.
- Lightly beat eggs in a small bowl.
- Add Bisquick, melted butter, parmesan cheese, eggs, season salt, salt and pepper to your bowl with the shredded zucchini, onion and parsley. Mix
- Add mixture to your greased baking dish and bake for 40. minutes or until lightly brown on the top.
You can make a day ahead if serving as a Thanksgiving side and reheat at 325
Do you have a favorite recipe that you’d like to see on a personalized recipe towel? Share yours with us for a chance to be featured on our blog and win a keepsake towel to enjoy for years to come! Share your recipe to psychobabyonline(at)gmail.com
Clockwise from top left: Fresh Fruit Popsicles | Gummy Worm Popsicles | Gummy Bear Popsicles | Watermelon Popsicles
These easy kid-friendly popsicle recipes are our FAVE way to beat the heat! Whether you have a serious sweet tooth or want something on the healthier side, one of these four fun recipes is sure to be a huge hit in your household. We can’t get over how cute these watermelon pops are either… don’t worry, those “seeds” are actually something way tastier! Keep reading for ingredients and recipes and be sure to check out all our cool personalized summer gifts here!
Fresh Fruit Popsicles
What you’ll need:
- apple juice
Gummy Worm Popsicle
Gummy Bear Popsicles:
What you’ll need:
- coconut water
- gummy bears
What you’ll need:
- seedless watermelon
- granulated sugar
- fresh lemon juice
- canned coconut milk
- mini chocolate chips
Shark week is almost here and these are 5 of our favorite fun finned ways to get in the sharky spirit:
1. Make your very own cute shark out of paper! All you need is glue, scissors, a couple clothespins and some heavy paper for this jawesome shark craft.
2. Dress up your pet! The cat dressed as a shark riding a Roomba is one of the all time great vids, re-enact in in your own home with this shark hat for your shark-cat!
3.Claim your piece of the beach in true shark style! Go for a swim with our Personalized Shark Bait Beach Towel ($40).
4. Enjoy some screen and maybe some screams by watching a shark movie – our vote is obviously Shark Tale for family movie night, and after the kiddos hit the hay you can go with the obvious choice, Jaws, or one of the many newer, even scarier shark flicks: Deep Blue Sea (sharks and Samuel L. Jackson? um, yes please), Open Water (almost too terrifying!), Sharknado (no comment necessary), or 2016’s The Shallows.
5. Feast like a shark on this shark shaped fruit salad!
Celebrate the yummy fruits of summer by making this scarily delicious Sharkmelon!
Watermelon + lemonade = YES! Tis the season for delicious drinks, and they’re even better when they’re PINK! If you’ve ordered with us this summer, you got this fun recipe in your package! If not, it’s super easy to make and we are BIG fans of the “grown-up” version!
What’s your favorite summer beverage? We’d love to hear what cool drink you guys are sippin’ on these hot days!
Need some summer snack inspo? Check out our Summertime Fun & Yum pinboard for more tasty warm weather treats. We also just launched a new line of personalized tumblers which are pretty perfect for taking your watermelonade on the go… whether you’re headed to the beach, the boat, or the backyard -these insulated tumblers are a super cute way to keep track of your cup!
View all our new personalized tumblers here !
Clockwise from top left:
Soft baked Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies ● recipe by Sally’s Baking Addiction
Funfetti Chocolate Chip Birthday Cookies ● recipe by Baked by Rachael
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies ● recipe by Landeelu
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies ● recipe by the Food Charlatan
It was difficult choosing only four – there are soooo many amazing variations on the classic choccy chip cookie out there! We picked three fun versions and threw one perfect recipe for a simple, no frills chocolate chip cookie in for you cookie purists.
If your little is helping you out with the baking – check out our personalized kids aprons. It can get messy in the kitchen with a kiddo, be prepared!
However, if your P’Baby is helping you with the eating (way better, right?!) – we recommend this awesome “But First, Cookies” t-shirt (that we would also definitely wear).
Do you have a winning recipe? Share it with us! Click here for even more fun ideas for a milk & cookie party!
This yummy Valentine’s Day recipe couldn’t be easier to throw together – and it’s amazingly cute! You can have the kiddos help out with the prep before you pop these in the oven, and we’re sure they’ll help out when everything’s finished up and it’s time to nibble!
Preheat oven to 250℉ before you start – gather your ingredients
Prep the pretzels and get that chocolate on ’em!
All finished up – ta-da! How cute are these?
We packaged ours up in some cellophane bags and decorated with our Personalized Valentine’s Day Stickers: Multi Heart for maximum cuteness.
Click here to view all our Valentine’s Day stickers and printable Valentine’s Day cards
For more yummy treats you can make at home, cute V-Day crafts and fun Valentine’s Day gifts, click here to visit our Valentine’s Day Pinterest board
These yummy hot chocolate recipes will co-co-cozy up your cocoa this Christmas eve! Because these are *very* special recipes for big kids only. (Like, over 21 kids.) We’re pretty sure Santa won’t mind if his cup has a little extra somethin’ somethin’ in it!
Here’s an easy (under 21) kid-approved recipe for basic hot chocolate from Martha Stewart / @marthastewart:
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cinnamon stick, 6 sprigs fresh mint, or 2 split vanilla bean (optional)
- 10 ounces semisweet or milk chocolate, cut into small pieces
- Whipped cream, for serving (optional
- Heat milk to scalding in a medium saucepan. Add cinnamon, mint, or vanilla, if desired. Let steep 10 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat; strain, and return to saucepan. Reheat milk; using a whisk, stir in chocolate until melted and milk is frothy. Serve immediately with a dollop of whipped cream garnished with chocolate shavings, if desired.
And now the fun part! Choose your booze and get merry with one of these grown-up variations!
1. Sherry Hot Cocoa from Rachel Ray / @rachaelraymag
2. Salted Butterscotch Hot Chocolate from Serious Eats / @seriouseats
3. Gingerbread Hot Cocoa from A Beautiful Mess / @abeautifulmess
And we swear any of these recipes taste a little better in your very own personalized mug… click here for our favorite snowman mug and a bunch of other awesome designs!