Hanukkah is just around the corner, and we’ve got all eight days covered with our collection of personalized Hanukkah gifts! From personalized gift bags to family recipe towels, these custom Hanukkah gifts will give you a latke to love about the Challah-day season!
Click here to shop all custom Hanukkah home decor and personalized Hanukkah gifts for babies, kids and adults
Out of all the things that I cook, this Zucchini Pie Recipe is the number one recipe that I get asked to share!
My mother in law gave me this recipe over 15 years ago and I have been making it ever since. It has become a favorite side at Thanksgiving and an easy weeknight meal with the addition of a salad and some bread.
I shortened the recipe a bit to fit on our custom recipe towel but have written it in detail below. Enjoy!
4 large zucchinis, shredded
1 onion, finely chopped
1 cup Bisquick
4 eggs, lightly beaten
1 stick melted butter
3/4 – 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp Season Salt
Large handful parsley, finely chopped
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 13 x 19 inch baking dish.
- In a food processor, shred zucchini. You can also shred zucchini with a hand shredder. Transfer to a bowl.
- In a food processor fitted with a blade, pulse onion and parsley until very finely chopped or even almost pureed. You can also chop both the onion and parsley by hand but I have found the food processor to be faster and I prefer the texture. Transfer into the bowl with zucchini.
- Lightly beat eggs in a small bowl.
- Add Bisquick, melted butter, parmesan cheese, eggs, season salt, salt and pepper to your bowl with the shredded zucchini, onion and parsley. Mix
- Add mixture to your greased baking dish and bake for 40. minutes or until lightly brown on the top.
You can make a day ahead if serving as a Thanksgiving side and reheat at 325
Do you have a favorite recipe that you’d like to see on a personalized recipe towel? Share yours with us for a chance to be featured on our blog and win a keepsake towel to enjoy for years to come! Share your recipe to psychobabyonline(at)gmail.com