Winter has been LONG this year in Chicago! I’m sure you all heard about our famous deep freeze. It was no joke! Maybe that is why I am particularly excited for Easter this year. It is the first sign that spring is here and our rough winter is really behind us!
I’m starting to gather ideas for decorating my Easter my home for Easter. Here are my favorite finds so far. Do you decorate your house for spring or for Easter?
1. SPRING Mason Jars by Midnight Candle Company
2. Easter Garden Flag - Psychobaby by Joy & Chaos
3. Little Bunnies Easter Towel - Psychobaby by Joy & Chaos
4. Peeps Centerpiece by Two Sisters Crafting
5. Tulip and Carrot Centerpiece by Fork and Beans
6. Floral Egg Centerpiece by Love Daily Dose